St. Peter Lutheran Church is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c)3 public charity as a member of LCMC, our denomination.
Using God's Gifts for God's Purposes is the simplest definition of stewardship. All that we have and are was first created by God. This includes our entire lives, as well as our "time, talents, and treasures," as the saying goes. We express our thanks and praise to God for these gifts by offering them to his service; this includes our financial offerings for the ministry of St. Peter Lutheran Church. We thank you for your generosity.
Ways to Give @ St. Peter
- Give online using our safe, secure, and convenient website or app (easiest option)
- Automatic bill pay feature provided by your bank (preferred option)
- Cash or checks in the Sunday worship offering, or mailed to the congregation
- Give with Give+ app on your smart phone or tablet
Click icon to continue to the secure giving portal provided by Vanco Services/eservicepayments.com
Leave your checkbook at home. Give electronically instead! Have your weekly or monthly contribution debited from your checking or savings account or debit card and transferred directly into the church account safely and electronically—you’ll never have to remember your checkbook again!
Electronic Giving is a convenient and secure way to provide consistent financial support to St. Peter. Electronic donations can be made by checking account, savings account, or debit card.
Automatic Bill Pay with your bank
This is a great way to set up regular and consistent giving. This method is preferred because it has no costs for the congregation.
These are general instructions; each bank's set-up is slightly different. If you have additional questions, we recommend you contact your bank directly.
- Log-in to your online banking (ex- www.yourbank.com)
- Select “Bill Pay”
- Select “Add Payee”
- Enter the applicable St. Peter Lutheran Church information.
- Address: 100 N. Promenade St Hallettsville, TX 77964
- Use your envelope number for an account number. Contact us if you need this.
- Select “Recurring Payment” and enter the appropriate dollar amount and frequency
- Select “Finish”
You may also give offerings to St. Peter by cash or check payable to St. Peter Lutheran Church and are encouraged to use a worship offering envelope. Our mailing address is 100 N. Promenade Hallettsville, TX 77964
Give + App
Give Plus App by Vanco Services
Contact us to schedule a gift for the following opportunities and ministries
Radio Broadcast sponsorship
Occasionally, we receive special collections for particular ministries, including LAMB on the first Sunday of each month.